We love our patients and strive to provide the highest level of care and range of services.
No insurance? Self-employed? No problem! We’ve got you covered with our VIP Membership Plan.
We always give everybody costs up-front, so there are no surprises!
Welcome To New Leaf Dental, Partner with Us to Turn Over a New Leaf with Quality Dental Care for All
Everyone deserves to have access to affordable dental care. Gentle, quality dentistry should be a “right” for all and not a “privilege” for the well-to-do few. At New Leaf Dental in Meridian, Idaho, we support this fundamental mission in a number of different ways:
- Led by dentists, Drs Nathan Williams and Adam Dixon, our team provides professional care of great value for all patients, regardless of their respective budgets.
- We are very open and transparent about fees. There are no costly and unwanted surprises that can derail your financial future and future health here!
Since we focus so much on advanced techniques (like dental implants), technologies (like CBCT scanning), and quality materials and products, our patients have peace of mind that the results from their treatments will last and last.
- We offer a range of comprehensive general, cosmetic, and restorative services, well-suited to a wide variety of patient needs and every “life stage,” from the pediatric patient starting their journey of oral health to the “seasoned” senior maintaining their complete, happy and healthy smile. This one-stop-shop approach to care further supports a convenient and stress-free experience.
- Our focus on partnering with patients on preventive services, including routine professional cleanings and oral exams, helps them avoid the conditions that lead to the need for treatments. Procedures designed to restore the function and structure of the teeth and gums are not only less conservative and tissue-preserving, but they are generally more time-consuming and costly to the patient.
- In fact, preventive services may be 100% covered by your dental insurance plan! Speaking of which, we are experienced at navigating the complex insurance process. We help you and your family to maximize the benefits that are due to you. We accept most insurances and are proactive in getting cost estimates that aid in the treatment planning and the timing of procedures.
- Cost concerns never stand in the way of your getting the services that are necessary to “be” your happiest and best self. For those patients who either don’t have insurance, are underinsured, or are concerned about out-of-pocket expenses, we are proud providers of CareCredit®. This popular medical financing option transforms outstanding costs into manageable, monthly payments.
What is your “smile goal”? Do you desire to turn over a new leaf when it comes to your oral hygiene routine? Are you due for a checkup? Do you have gaps, very stained or chipped teeth, or other concerns that could benefit from procedures like Invisalign® or veneers? Are you holding on to aching teeth, or are you embarrassed by missing teeth? These and so many other concerns and conditions can be addressed in a way that supports long-term smile aesthetics, comfort, and health.
We are proud to serve so many families throughout Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Mountain Home, Middleton, and Star region with exceptional, non-judgmental, affordable, and gentle dentistry. Experience our approach for yourself by calling us at (208) 896-2284 to schedule your appointment at our practice in Meridian, conveniently located off the corner of Pine Avenue and Linder Road.